Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
In a connected economy, confidential and sensitive documents must routinely be shared with partners outside the organization’s secure content management system. As a result, there is a significant need for document-level security solutions such as:
- Document protection products based on private or public key cryptography
- Leveraging these tools to ensure risk mitigation needs are adequately met
- E-signatures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of both internal and external approval processes.
This set provides guidance to understanding these tools and creating a document security strategy that pairs need with the right enabling technology.