RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Assess and Optimize BI Operations Storyboard - Sample
This do-it-yourself guide will help the Head of BI improve BI speed, quality, and cost by assessing and optimizing the BI operation.
This research will help you:
- Determine an initial target state BI operating model.
- Assess your current BI organization structure, processes, people, application functionality, and performance.
- Refine the initial target state BI operating model.
- Rank and select gaps to plan for improvement.
- Develop an improvement plan, obtain official sign-off, and execute the optimization project.
- Track improvements and measure BI performance and value.
- Communicate and sell the benefits to stakeholders.
BI operations that are run without the required operating model components (organization structure, process, people, and application functionality) are prone to failure.