Stay on Top of Today’s and Tomorrow’s Mobile App Trends
It’s time to go beyond basic mobile apps and start offering innovative and valuable solutions.
- The days of offering baseline mobile capabilities such as email, enterprise storage, and collaboration are behind us. Today, businesses are looking at mobile as a means of offering improved and innovative business services and capabilities to remain competitive.
- The mobile landscape is continually evolving. It is hard to predict which trends will make a significant impact and difficult to prepare for them.
- Mobile innovation has its risks. Exposure to sensitive enterprise systems, the rise of new attack surfaces, and the relative nascence of some mobile development frameworks adds to the complexity.
- Tomorrow’s trends can be a complete shift from what they are today. Without a strong mobile dev foundation, apps are developed with broken functionality which results in low user satisfaction and adoption.
- Enable today’s mobile trends in your existing apps to remain competitive. Offer value to the business in the form of new or enhanced services. You run the risk of losing out on significant opportunities if not examined.
- Prepare for tomorrow’s trends with emphasis on security, performance, and API dev competencies. Misaligned dev may limit the scalability and availability of your platform for future dev.
Impact and Result
- Learn about trending mobile technologies that will give you a competitive advantage: Select the trends that are aligned and support your overall business strategy and value creation objectives.
- Strengthen your mobile dev components and competencies to ease your trend enablement: Assess the integration, dependencies, and data of your mobile stack, and identify the necessary components and skills that will enable development of today’s trending mobile capabilities.
- Look beyond today’s trends and prepare: Stay informed with the evolution of mobile technologies and prepare your teams and stack for future mobile enhancements with tomorrow’s mobile trends.
Embrace mobile in the organization
Realize the potential contribution of mobile to your critical business operations.
See how mobile trends can benefit the business
See the business opportunities that location-based services (LBS), near field communication (NFC), and mobile smart objects (MSOs) can bring to your organization.
Review mobile development competencies
Strengthen your mobile development competencies for implementation of your innovative mobile development.
Select a pilot
Choose a best-fitting pilot project that will demonstrate the value of pursuing key mobile trends and serve as a learning opportunity for strengthening mobile competencies.
Identify mobile dev issues and stack gaps
Gauge your mobile dev maturity and your readiness to begin the implementation of mobile trends.
Strengthen mobile dev competencies to ease app modernization
Ensure scalable mobile dev by optimizing your dev practices and mobile stack with enhanced security, performance optimization, and API dev competencies.
Enable trending mobile capabilities in applications
Apply Info-Tech’s mobile trend implementation process for LBS, NFC, and MSO.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Assess the Fit with Trending Mobile Capabilities
- Gauge the importance and value of mobile to your organization.
- Investigate the business opportunities with enabling today’s trending mobile technologies and use cases.
- Understand the importance of strong mobile development competencies for future enhancements.
- Select a pilot project to demonstrate business value to stakeholders.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Realization of the value of mobile within your organization.
- Identification of mobile use cases and trends aligned to your business objectives and requirements.
- Selection of a best-fitting pilot project.
Embrace mobile in your organization.
- Evaluation of your current mobile portfolio.
See how mobile trends can benefit the business.
- Mapping trending mobile functions to business objectives through use cases.
Enhance your mobile dev competencies.
- High-level assessment of current mobile dev competencies.
Select your pilot.
- Best-fitting mobile pilot project.
Module 2: Enable Mobile Trends with Strong Dev Competencies
- Gauge mobile dev maturity and the readiness to begin implementation of mobile trends.
- Review and optimize the current mobile stack, and mobile security, performance, and API dev competencies.
- Tailor steps to implement mobile trends.
- Obtain stakeholder approval to begin mobile enhancements.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Optimized mobile stack with mobile security, performance optimization, and API dev best practices.
- Steps to begin the implementation and support of mobile trends.
- Development of an action plan to gain stakeholder approval.
Identify your mobile dev issues and stack gaps.
- Mobile dev maturity, current state analysis of mobile stack, and list of metrics to measure success of pilot.
Strengthen your mobile dev competencies to ease app modernization.
- Security, performance, and API enhancements to current mobile stack.
Enable trending mobile capabilities in your applications.
- Implementation roadmap of mobile trends.