Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software market is growing, particularly fueled by increasing demand in the mid-market. New market trends, such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), social CRM, CRM anywhere (mobile) and pushback on complex suites in favor of more generic CRM platforms are reshaping the CRM market. As a result, business and IT decision makers are once again struggling to make effective CRM product comparisons.
This research note takes an in-depth, comparative look at key players in the CRM mid-market and their main CRM product offerings. Coverage includes:
- Comprehensive overview of the factors influencing the CRM market.
- Graphical and text-based comparison of six leading CRM products, including relative vendor and product rankings.
- Summary of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each product.
- General recommendations for product selection.
Info-Tech’s 2010 CRM Decision Diamond provides IT and the business with a pre-filtered list of fully qualified CRM products, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each product relative to the others. Save time and consulting money by using this Decision Diamond to select the right CRM product for your organization.