Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
When acquiring information systems, following set protocols ensures that expenditures are made as wisely as possible regarding the provisioning of IT security. Without such protocols, the potential exists for purchases to be made that undermine defined security requirements. Thus, the risk level could be increased, and an additional purchase to re-establish an appropriate security level may be required.
This Secure Acquisitions Policy Template includes the following sections:
- Default policy statements that define what the enterprise must do.
- Default procedures that define how the enterprise must do it.
- Baseline recommendations to customize the template to individual enterprise requirements.
Use this and the related templates to build an efficient and effective enterprise Security Policy.