Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Less than half of surveyed companies purchasing Microsoft software spend significant efforts to prepare for software negotiations. With Microsoft comprising more than 50% of a company’s software budget, this could be leaving considerable money on the table.
This research will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to:
- Create a technology roadmap.
- Build a business case to keep or discontinue Software Assurance.
- Make an informed decision about license acquisition options.
- Be well prepared for your license negotiation.
- Know that you are spending appropriately for your needs.
- Choose a Microsoft reseller and negotiate the deal.
Proper preparation, including a technical roadmap, vendor research, and license program comparisons are the highest contributing factors to the success of a Microsoft negotiation. Use this Storyboard to make it happen.