Access this Video and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Collecting development metrics improves code quality and overall success. Specifically, code is more likely to be reusable and scalable, development standards are enforced (which helps improve code transferability), and there is a higher rate of user satisfaction with the end product.
In this video, you will learn:
- Why metrics are worth the effort.
- Which metrics to collect, so you get the maximum bang for the buck.
- How to get started with collecting app development metrics.
The main obstacles in the way of collecting metrics are staff resistance and the perception that it’s not worth the effort. However, when development projects are typically underestimated by an average of 30%, staying with the status quo (i.e. going with your gut) just doesn’t cut it anymore.