Many organizations do not have a fundamental understanding of existing internal capabilities, appropriate responsibilities and accountabilities, and the need for effective governance tactics that ensure the sustainable success of software implementations.
- Implementation is not an end state. Software implementations can take years, and need to be actively managed and governed to ensure sustainable success.
- Don’t outsource accountability. You own the project, not the SI. A thorough understanding of your organization’s capabilities and constraints is necessary in order to effectively execute the project.
- An enterprise software project is an opportunity to transform your organization. Give your organization a competitive advantage through better implementation practices, cost efficiencies, and accurate timelines.
- Our program will help your organization develop an overarching understanding of project phases, roles, responsibilities, and best practices for enterprise software implementations.
- Our approach will help you identify where your organization’s strengths and gaps lie in terms of the capabilities and skills required to successfully execute a software implementation.
- Our methodology will help you increase effective communication between project team members and third-party vendors to appropriately balance accountability for project success or failure.
- Our research will help your organization change the way it thinks about software implementations. Implementation is not an end-state; effective governance tactics and relevant metrics are needed to sustain and measure a successful implementation.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.