Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The majority of B2B and B2C interactions are social at some point. Failure to craft a customer interaction strategy that embraces social channels puts companies at a significant competitive disadvantage.
This research will help you:
- Understand the value proposition of using social channels for customer interaction across a variety of business domains.
- Build a strategy that successfully incorporates the social media services that will resonate with your target customer base.
- Align the efforts of IT and the business to form a cohesive, role-based social media program.
- Put the right mechanisms in place for ongoing governance of your social media initiatives.