Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The cost savings of consolidation grow with the number of servers virtualized, but all enterprises have equal challenges in business continuity and disaster recovery that can be helped with virtualization. This storyboard looks at:
- How virtualization changes the system recovery game.
- How storage infrastructure enables disaster recovery abilities.
- VMware’s Sit Recovery Manager features
Virtual servers have high availability and faster recovery than physical servers. Leverage virtualization to lower costs and improve efficiency of business continuity and disaster recovery initiatives.
Already a member?