Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Three vendor solutions achieved top spots in the evaluation of Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) products, but competitors offer compelling alternatives, especially where business requirements and/or existing IT security solutions dictate a different priority on specific product features.
Use this research to:
- Understand current capabilities of SIEM vendors and evaluate offerings for best fit.
- Use scenario analysis and case studies to shortlist vendors.
- Assess implementation recommendations and challenges.
Focus first on business requirements so that current and future SIEM objectives can be achieved through the vendor and product chosen – whether the objective is simplifying compliance reporting, making security event management more efficient, or improving IT risk management. Consider managed security service providers (MSSPs) as a means to cost-effectively implement real-time monitoring of security events.
Already a member?