Access this Tool FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
IT departments in all organizations practice project portfolio management in some way, shape, or form. Some do so without any formal tools, others build their own, and a few make substantial investments in commercially developed tools. The characteristic that unifies them all, however, is that very few are experiencing noteworthy success. Use this tool:
- Determine the alignment between PPM goals, processes, and tools.
- Compare the costs of PPM practices under several different scenarios.
- Determine a specific strategy, based on levels of PPM maturity.
- Forecast costs of recommended strategies and identify areas of potential benefit, which can be used in developing a business case.
Alignment between goals, tools, and processes is a fundamental contributor to portfolio success; misalignment almost certainly leads to failure. Use this tool to help your enterprise steer clear of PPM failure.
Already a member?