Access this Job Description and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The role of a Data Steward is wide reaching, and highly involved. Some responsibilities include:
- Participation in organizational governance activities
- Solid understanding of the data needs of the business
- Key implementer and enforcer of data policies, processes, procedure, and standards
The Data Steward is also expected to take a lead in preventing data quality issues by identifying frequent user errors, and working with business units to strengthen user competence.