Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
When deciding between developing a native application or a web application, there are several considerations. Though native apps can take full advantage of the specific hardware features for each form factor and platform, the costs associated with each variation are high. This tool helps organizations decide between developing a native or web application. The tool considers if the mobile application will require:
- Content available on the website, push notifications, device specific hardware capabilities
- Maintenance, push notifications, offline functionality
- Rapid development, launch, and deployment
Along with constraints surrounding costs, these requirements will help dictate to organizations whether they should develop web or native applications.