Exploit Disruptive Security Trends in 2016
Don’t become a security headline due to something you didn’t know existed.
- The security landscape is rapidly evolving with new technology trends, security threats, and market tactics emerging every day.
- IT and security professionals are expected to be aware of these new trends and be prepared for them – whether it is securing a new technology or having security controls in place for the latest attack type.
- With so many different news sources and feeds for security, it can be challenging to understand which trends are relevant and which are currently just fluff.
- It can be difficult to find the time to research and evaluate different security trends to determine which are relevant and applicable to your organization.
- The lack of security professionals today is driving many of the security trends, as more automation and management tools exist to ease the workload of current staff.
- Security solution tactics are becoming more proactive and deceptive. It is now about staying one step ahead of an attacker, instead of being behind.
Impact and Result
- Use Info-Tech’s research to understand the upcoming technology security trends, threats, and mitigation tactics that organizations should be concerned about.
- The trends in this report will all have a major impact in the near future, whether it’s currently influencing change or something that organizations will need to prepare for.
- Become a trusted adviser that is recognized for their foresight into new security trends that can help to enable the larger organization.
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should exploit disruptive security trends in 2016, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the four ways we can support you on this topic.
Exploit disruptive security trends in 2016
Use this blueprint to learn about the security trends that will have major impact in the near future. Understand what these trends are, what the benefits and risks are, and read our perspective on these trends.