Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Many organizations lack the organizational capability, vision and commitment to successfully implement an enterprise architecture initiative. Evaluating enterprise readiness and addressing issues before embarking on an EA project will help ensure success. This checklist enables you to:
- Assess organizational readiness across 12 categories
- Identify issues/risks which may impede success
- Develop action plans for mitigating issues and risks
Info-Tech recommends that all enterprise architecture projects include this readiness assessment to determine potential issues that will negatively impact the success of the project. The outcome will be a better understanding of risks that will need to be addressed. Use this checklist to track and record EA readiness factors, list any issues and state if action is required to help ensure project success.