RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- City of Mississauga
- Graycon Group
- Legislative Automated Systems
- Rural Metro Corporation
- Virginia Credit Union
- With the shift to IP communications, more organizations are identifying opportunities to enhance collaboration with UC.
- However, IT leaders who are helping the organization develop its UC strategy are bombarded with mixed and conflicting messages from vendors.
- This solution set will bring focus to the key UC opportunities and challenges that you must consider and help you find the path to success.
- IT best understands the technologies involved, but UC is fundamentally a business opportunity. Successful implementers involve key business stakeholders early in planning.
- Listen to your users – if you don’t understand the real communications barriers and bottlenecks facing business users, you won’t be prepared to devise and deliver a better solution.
Impact and Result
- Successfully communicate the long term opportunities and benefits of a UC strategy that tightly integrates business communications with key applications and processes.
- Align IT and business resources towards common goals of more efficient communications, increased distributed team collaboration, and reduced business travel.
1. Communicate the UC opportunity.
Set a common understanding of UC vision and objectives.
2. Identify potential challenges.
Mitigate key risks associated with an ambitious UC strategy.
3. Move the UC initiative forward.
Gain the executive and user buy-in required to get to the next step.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.