Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The decision to co-locate all or part of the data center facility can be a risky one. Because the decision to build vs. buy is essentially one of cost, IT decision makers must put in the time and effort in requirements gathering, determining the needs of the business, and selecting a co-location vendor to ensure the engagement is successful.
This solution set will take IT decision makers through the following process to select a co-location vendor that fits the organization’s needs:
- Determine if a co-location strategy is a fit with the business.
- Understand the market and vendor offerings.
- Evaluate vendor offerings and proposals.
- Manage the co-location relationship.
Use this solution set to ensure that the organization’s co-location strategy is a success.
Already a member?