Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The evaluation and selection of an appropriate Business Intelligence (BI) solution is a challenging process involving a complex set of factors. IT managers need a strategy for managing the selection process. The ability of a solution to meet budget constraints is one of the five core selection factors identified by Info-Tech. This note introduces IT managers to:
- The importance of cost factors in the selection process.
- Critical questions to ask vendors regarding key cost areas in the BI selection process.
- Recommendations on how to make better cost management decisions for BI.
Ease the BI selection process by including cost and budget considerations in the selection strategy.