- IT leadership has the daunting responsibility of staying up to date with technological advances, understanding when and what to do with new technology trends, and being able to strategically align these new trends with the business.
- Technological trends in the applications and information management spaces are constantly evolving. Knowing when to learn, test, pilot, or use these technologies will be the difference between leading and lagging IT organizations.
Impact and Result
- Understand each trend’s current and potential value and whether the technology is ready today.
- Prepare your organization for next steps with Info-Tech’s call to action for each trend.
- Leverage additional Info-Tech research to help build a solid understanding of how these trends will impact you.
1. Read the 2016 trends report
Learn about upcoming technology trends and begin thinking about each trend’s value and readiness.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.