12 Costs of IT
Give your IT department the gift of cost savings.
- Your IT team is constantly working to deliver exceptional service to different departments within the organization, while making a conscious effort to remain within tight budget constraints.
- The standard level of service that an IT team must deliver to the business units keeps increasing, while budget allocation remains the same.
- Small enterprise IT teams are expected to wear many hats, responding to the many different needs of the business stakeholders.
- Pinpoint functional areas of IT operations that traditionally drive up expenditures, and implement processes to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure that your IT team and business stakeholders work collaboratively to identify key areas of importance to support the needs of the organization.
Impact and Result
- Identify where your organization can cut IT spend and better re-allocate to drive innovation.
- Stay abreast of key trends and avoid common pitfalls in each of the twelve function areas of IT presented in this research.
Understand the 12 costs of IT that affect small businesses
Walk through each of the 12 functional areas of IT operations surveyed in this research. We’ll help you to evaluate where your organization can tighten up its processes to achieve both cost and time savings.