Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
As legacy security monitoring systems continue to be phased out by more flexible IP-based surveillance solutions, IT departments are seeing that they have a greater role to play in the physical security picture. This research note explores:
- Factors driving the shift to IP surveillance.
- The benefits of an IP-based approach.
- Implications and recommendations for enterprise IT.
The advantages of IP surveillance are readily apparent, but this shift introduces new requirements for an IT department. IT leaders will need to work closely with facilities teams on a suitable surveillance solution for the organization.
Already a member?