Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Determining cooling requirements is an important aspect of server room planning and design but can be a difficult number to approximate. It is important to begin by estimating the server room's total power requirements. Use this tool in conjunction with the ITA Premium Small Enterprise “Server Room Power Requirements Calculator” to:
- Estimate the total existing and future cooling load requirements.
- Estimate the size of cooling device required.
- Aid in estimating a high level budget before seeking professional advice.
By understanding the information and calculations involved in approximating cooling requirements, IT can ensure that the server room has enough cooling to protect server room contents and support both current and future needs.
This downloadable tool is associated with the research note, “Estimating Server Room Cooling Requirements: A Fine Balance.”
Use this tool in conjunction with the “Server Room Power Requirements Calculator.”