After determining server room co-location selection criteria for the business, organizations embarking on the final selection process for a server room co-location vendor should issue a RFP. This will ensure all the required information is received, in order to make an informed decision.
This server room co-location RFP template includes:
- Terms and conditions of the RFP process.
- Co-location selection criteria.
- Managed services selection criteria.
- Recovery services selection criteria.
- Vendor-Customer engagement selection criteria.
Use this RFP template to narrow down the search for a co-location vendor. Edit or delete sections from the template to reflect the organization’s pre-determined criteria and customize it to the business needs.