People, Processes, and Technology – the three elements that most technology professionals consider when deploying a project. However, when you drill down, what key elements should you factor into these three facets for a Resource & Patient Management System (RPMS) project? This phase solves that dilemma. Phase 4 of the research is focused upon developing a deployment plan for your RPMS. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Estimate conversion, downtime, and mitigate risks involved in the RPMS rollout or change.
- Lead your staff through role and accountability changes.
- Plan and initiate staffing role transitions.
- Separate your RPMS network from your corporate network.
- Build your RPMS implementation timeline.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Select, Implement, or Change a Resource & Patient Management System.