Prior to launching your marketing management suite (MMS) procurement project, ensure that the proper buy-in, planning, and resource engagement has occurred. Without these three critical components, your project will likely fail to gain the necessary traction and you will be unable to select and implement an MMS that aligns with your organization's needs.
- Identify the organization's preparedness for implementing the MMS solution through an assessment of your current MMS architecture strategy.
- Identify the expected business benefits from re-evaluating your MMS solution.
- Develop a MMS architecture strategy plan.
- Create a resource plan that outlines roles and responsibilities.
- Map your current and idealized MMS architecture.
- Create a project plan for your project.
- Identify project stakeholders and create project oversight.
- Brainstorm risks and constraints and create a plan for mitigating or preventing these potential project issues.