RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
When the success of a project is critical, you need some insurance that it will be done right. All of our Best Practice Methodologies provide that insurance – they are step-by-step guides for specific IT projects, highlighting industry best practices, created by subject matter experts.
Highlights of Our Security Enterprise Methodology:
- Geared towards IT departments with more than 10 staff, mid- to large-sized organizations, and/or organizations with more complex systems
- Robust, all-encompassing methodology to secure the IT environment of a mid- to large-sized organization
- Comprehensive asset inventorying tools and procedures
- Project management documents to facilitate the entire process 28 policies specifically geared towards implementing security governance
- Security awareness programs for training end users (presentation tools and test)
- Modular system that allows for easy task delegation
- Entire section devoted to monitoring regulatory compliance
Our step-by-step guide and auditing tools, “Securing Your IT Environment”, can help you successfully tackle your security challenges. This do-it-yourself resource will help you:
- Access prescriptive auditing tools
- Justify your security expenditures
- Gain c-level compliance
- Advance towards compliance