Use this guide to help establish your own Prioritization List Maintenance Plan with the objective of monitoring and sustaining your project list.
The prioritization list maintenance planning process assists IT leaders and organizations to continually:
- Communicate approvals, progress, and plans to stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate resources are available as required.
- Track, monitor, and report project progress and achievements.
- Record project requests, approvals, and postponements.
- Accommodate changes in project priorities and initiatives.
- Communicate adjustments in project priorities to stakeholders.