RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Organizations are faced with the decision to move Microsoft Exchange, Office, and SharePoint deployments to the cloud through the implementation of Office 365. Use this research to:
- Deploy the needed Office modules to each employee without overspending.
- Create a deployment strategy to roll out Office 365.
- Create a governance strategy to manage the deployment and continued use of Office 365.
The blueprint includes four phases to help you plan your implementation, migrate to Exchange Online, implement collaboration and Office applications, and get on the right track for SharePoint online. Each phase is also available for individual download.
- Phase 1: Plan the Implementation
- Phase 2: Migrate to Exchange Online
- Phase 3: Implement Collaboration and Office Applications
- Phase 4: Get on the Right Track for SharePoint Online