Access this ImpactResearch FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Many help desks today are realizing a gap between their current state and optimized state with regard to end user feedback, service level metrics and cost. All enterprises should assess the state of their help desk since most are not currently leveraging the people, process, and technology already available to them. This report will guide help desks in determining which help desk tools and processes are most likely to reduce costs, improve end user satisfaction and help desk efficiency.
As you approach your optimal state, the benefits you are likely to see include:
- Decreased cost per user
- Decreased tickets per user
- Improved end user satisfaction
- Improved staff satisfaction
- Improved IT/business alignment
- Increased staff skills
- Increased staff productivity
- Increased system uptime
- Increased resolution rates
- Better response times
Complete with tools to guide you in determining your optimal help desk state and implementation considerations, this report will help you:
- Identify the improvements that can be made to increase end user satisfaction and perception
- Demonstrate how to simplify the help desk and improve efficiency metrics
- Reduce the help desk annual cost per user and tickets per user
- Understand the help desk maturity model
- Identify the maturity level that is appropriate for your enterprise
- Create a plan to move along the 5 levels of help desk maturity
- Use mitigation steps to maximize the savings you realize
- Understand when it makes sense to outsource your help desk
- Review case studies to understand a variety of real world scenarios
- Help Desk Optimization Tool: This downloadable Excel tool guides you in determining your current and optimal help desk maturity level and identifies areas for process improvements and efficiency gains.
- Help Desk Tracking Tool: This downloadable Excel tool can be used every quarter to gauge your progress towards cost reduction and call avoidance. As you progress along the maturity continuum, this tool will enable you to easily graph your success through inputting a few key metrics.
Already a member?