This workbook guides the development and creation of service metrics that are directly tied to business objectives. The workbook contains five questions:
- Who is the relevant stakeholder?
- What are the goals and pain points of your stakeholders?
- What do the stakeholders need to know?
- What does IT need to measure?
- What are the appropriate IT metrics?
This process will ensure that your service metrics are designed with the business perspective in mind, so they are fully aligned with business objectives.