Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Managing and analyzing social channels is becoming increasingly complicated, yet essential for organizations that interact with customers through social media. Selecting and implementing a Social Media Management Platform (SMMP) can help reign in the complexity of social media, and provide organizations with powerful new tools for running social campaigns. This research will help you:
- Understand how an SMMP can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of social campaigns.
- Understand common SMMP feature sets.
- Develop a strategy for evaluating and selecting an SMMP.
- Survey the current SMMP market.
- Implement the platform by picking the right deployment model, and training end users according to role.
SMMP selection and implementation misfires are costly and time-consuming. Adhering to best practices around evaluating and selecting an SMMP will ensure that the full potential of the platform is realized.
Already a member?