Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Marketing automation (MA) suites not only encompass standard lead management and email marketing capabilities, but also incorporate operations management tools into the suite to facilitate the entire marketing process.
- MA suites are not needed by everyone; ensure enterprise size and complexity would benefit from a suite before investing time and money into a solution.
- If the enterprise does merit an MA suite, it can boost ROI by facilitating cross sell and up sell opportunities throughout the entire organization.
- MA suites encompasss many features, including operations management, lead and data management, campaign planning and execution, and reporting and analytics.
- All of the vendors provide strong offerings, but they differ in key areas. It’s important to know what the options are before settling on one product.
Adopting an MA suite is neither cheap nor easy. It’s important to adopt a system that provides the features that are important to the enterprise, without paying for features that aren’t useful. By following to best practices of selecting and implementing an MA suite, you will ensure that you are able to capitalize on its full potential.