This report is designed to help vendors and solution providers better understand the market dynamics surrounding Web Content Management (WCM) within firms and to help market and sell WCM solutions to enterprise markets.
This report will cover:
- Adoption rates and plans for WCM solutions overall and by firm size.
- Firm attitudes and status regarding WCM.
- Adoption rates of marketing-enabling point solutions and how they relate to WCM adoption.
- Ownership process of the WCM solution (including pre- and post-purchase).
- Departmental involvement during the selection, management, and administration stages of WCM ownership.
- Drivers of WCM adoption.
- Concerns with WCM projects.
- Post-purchase efforts toward different aspects of WCM solutions.
- Comparison of benefit between those that have adopted WCM solutions and those that have not.