RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
How well will our current computing and networking technologies help us achieve the company's top priorities?
What additions, improvements and changes are necessary in the near-term, medium-term, and long-term? These questions are addressed by your Infrastructure Direction.
Your Infrastructure Direction needs to consider the health of existing infrastructure components and their suitability in the future of the enterprise. Infrastructure Direction is composed of two steps:
- Assess Current Technical Infrastructure.
- Develop Technology Strategic Direction.
Infrastructure Direction should be revisited periodically, at least annually, or when there is a significant course correction in corporate direction.
Tools included in this bundle:
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Infrastructure Components
- Infrastructure Improvement Opportunity
- Infrastructure Prioritization
- Network Diagram Primer
- Network Diagram Template
- Technical Infrastructure Direction