Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Collecting, analyzing and implementing feedback from staff is essential to having a well-oiled IT organization. There are four main steps in the feedback process:
- Organizational assessment.
- Collection of feedback (interviews, surveys, 360-feedback).
- Analysis of feedback.
- Organizational improvement.
Managers that listen to their people and incorporate their concerns into the improvement process are more likely to be successful than those that do not.
Already a member?