Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
In order to get global infrastructure into a working state, IT leaders must normalize structure, staffing, processes, and procedures on a global scale. Barriers to global data center integration and management arise when communication, resourcing, critical structural changes, and legal implications aren’t addressed. Thus, IT leaders must be aware of issues and be prepared to address potential risks by:
- Understanding their unique situation.
- Identifying and evaluating global facilities structure.
- Integrating people across the globe.
- Managing global data center integration.
This storyboard will aid IT leaders in North American organizations that are suddenly charged with managing facilities in other countries to bring the global data center infrastructure into a working state.
Already a member?