Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The data center networking market has moved from largely proprietary approaches for delivering 10Gbps, to industry standards in place for 10Gbps, 40Gbps, and even 100Gbps Ethernet. Ethernet is increasingly moving towards performance and latency parity with Inifiniband, bringing high-performance within reach of any mid-sized or large enterprise.
Use this research to:
- Understand what’s new in the data center networking market.
- Evaluate data center networking vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for particular use cases.
Ensure that you select the best data center network for your enterprise’s needs, or use cost as the determining factor if the table stakes identified suit your business requirements.