RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The IT Governance Change Communication Plan Template organizes the messages about planned changes. The messages should:
- Explain why change is needed
- Summarize what will remain the same
- Highlight what will be left behind
- Emphasize what is being changed
- Explain how change will be implemented
- Address how change will affect various roles
- Discuss stakeholder roles in making the change successful
Use this tool in conjunction with the project blueprint Tailor an IT Governance Plan to Fit Organizational Needs.