Access this Video and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
- The Cloud has become an enticing answer for a lot of business users who are opting into cloud services with little to no input from IT. This increases the level of risk to the business.
- The increased movement to the Cloud is creating a shift in IT responsibilities, dialing back skills in infrastructure and applications, while ramping up business analysis and vendor management skills.
- Establish good vendor management practices that can be adapted to the cloud by understanding the unique risks and challenges the Cloud presents.
- Pay special attention to establishing business requirements upfront, managing contract and service level expectations, monitoring good performance, and understanding the risks – avoidable or not – unique to the Cloud.