Access this TemplatePolicy FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Use this RFP template to formally invite CRM suite vendors to submit a proposal describing the features of their product and how they can match up to your requirements. The template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP, then describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, CRM requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced CRM Suite requirements, with a pre-populated list of common customer relationship management features and integration needs.
- Define the nature of the engagement and outline the level of on-going support expected from the vendor.
- Gather more information on the vendor and its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP gives you a chance to accurately match up vendor offerings with organizational needs, as well as saving you time in the selection process.
Already a member?