Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The In-House vs. Outsourcing Decision-Making Tool is designed to help organizations analyze the cost and risk management effectiveness for security capabilities with respect to in-house implementation or outsourcing.
The tool considers the following in terms of cost analysis and risk management effectiveness:
- Cost of software (including one-time investment and ongoing expense)
- Cost of hardware (including one-time investment and ongoing expense)
- Cost of resources
- Support to compliance obligation and simplification
- Residual risk level
- Effectiveness of procedures
Based on your input, this tool will suggest what should be outsourced or implemented in-house, or what the potential opportunities for outsourcing are.