RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Develop program governing structures, perform a current state and future state assessment, and identify and customize communication methods. Use the activities in this phase to:
- Build your steering committee.
- Develop your project team.
- Create a draft of your program charter.
- Create an end-user survey.
- Determine minimum security.
- Classify your audiences.
- Determine your program goals.
- Assess your organizational constraints.
- Explain an agile method.
- Provide examples to model.
Develop your program using an agile methodology.