RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Identify content you will be training your end users on. Use the activities in this phase to:
- Document your existing security policies.
- Identify any missing security policies and fill these in.
- Identify any missing and unique security topics to be covered in the training.
- Evaluate possible threat intelligence sources to help augment your security and awareness topics.
- Prioritize your security topics.
Your content is one aspect of your program delivery, but often requires the most upfront work.