To properly build stakeholder relationships, you need to understand your stakeholders and which category they fall in. Use the HR Stakeholder Analysis Tool to:
- Identify and document the stakeholders you wish to assess.
- Assess each stakeholder's level of influence.
- Determine stakeholder's level of interest in HR.
- Indicate stakeholder's support style as enthusiast, sponsor, neutral, or blocker.
- Evaluate the stakeholder prioritization map and assess net scores.
Use this tool to understand where HR currently stands with the stakeholders.