Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Business practices typically include organizations collecting raw data to help with operational decision making (e.g. using customer information to enable better customer service). Data mining technologies offer the promise of generating greater value from stored enterprise data. Through the discovery of novel relationships in enterprise information, strategic use of data mining can help drive revenue and reduce cost. This note covers the following topics:
- Data mining and the data mining process.
- Hypothesis versus discovery data mining.
- Data mining methods and tools.
Learn how to find the gold nuggets in enterprise data with a better understanding of enterprise data mining.
Already a member?