Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Info-Tech recently conducted a study on nine green IT initiatives to examine implementation drivers, barriers, and outcomes. The study garnered responses from over 800 organizations and revealed four key factors that influence the likelihood of success:
- Motivation and rationale for adoption.
- Urgency to comply with environmental laws and policies.
- Sufficient funding and resources.
- Stakeholder support.
Successfully realize the environmental and business benefits of green IT by ensuring the key success factors are in place.