Small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) can derive business value from online recruiting when social networks are targeted at prospective job candidates and leveraged appropriately.
This note covers the following topics:
- Social networking for SMEs.
- The social revolution and its implications.
- Social networking for recruiting in action.
- HR vendors and social networking.
- Danger of the misuse of social networking tools.
Make the most of social networking technology but ensure that controls and procedures are within the bounds of the employee's role and corporate capacity.