RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Implement a metrics program that not only monitors and addresses performance of IT services, but also demonstrates the value of IT to the business.
Use the activities in this phase to:
- Revisit and clearly define supporting IT metrics based on identified key business needs
- Identify data gathering processes and requirements
- Assess data completeness and validity
- Create customized reports for each stakeholder by providing significant and relevant data
- Take corrective actions to address deviations and communicate progress to stakeholders in future reports
Metrics can be an opportunity to demonstrate the value of IT; be prepared to show the right metrics.