Access this TemplatePolicy FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
When vendor expectations are not met, the enterprise must take steps to remedy the situation. In this case, there should be a clear line of communication between the enterprise and vendor. Use this template to document the escalation point for each vendor and product/service, which should include:
- Scenario. Describe the type of problem, such as technical, service related, or billing.
- Escalation Level. Describe the point at which the complaint should be escalated to the next level
- Internal Contact. Name the person within the enterprise responsible for initiating vendor contact.
- Vendor Contact. Give the title and name of the vendor contact.
- Contact Information. List the contact information of the vendor contact.
When customer-facing client representatives are unable to remedy a dispute, there should be alternative vendor contacts that can be reached to escalate the matter to a higher authority.
Already a member?